ASH is happy to partner with Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS) and the YMCA to present a 2 night, 3 day ‘Spring Break’ Camp from 03/19-3/21/2018. The cost is $150 per student. Parents are welcome to stay and join the camp for $100. There will be 2 cabins, one for students ages 7-12 (elementary/middle) and one for students ages 13+ (high school). Thank you so much to PBS for providing RBT/BCBA support! There will be 2 adults in each cabin, in addition to any parent who chooses to attend.
- Download the ASH Spring Break Camp Flyer here.
- RSVP for the camp here.
- Please select the appropriate age as well as a parent ticket if you would like to stay.
- A minimum of 5 students in each cabin is required to hold the camp.
- If the minimum participants are reached, a separate email will sent to those who have registered with more details and payment information.
- RSVP by 2/15/18. If the maximum capacity is reached and a space opens up on the waiting list, families will be notified in the order that they have registered via the contact information that was provided.
- For a glimpse of last years camp visit our 2017 Photo Gallery, see our Facebook page or watch the video below