- Acetaminophen, antibiotics, ear infection, breastfeeding, vitamin D drops, and autism: an epidemiological study – Paper summarizing the results of the study
- Autism and the Microbiome: a new Stanford University *online* study – a study for children with autism! In this study, they aim to understand the connection between bacteria in the gut and behaviors expressed by children with autism.
- The Penn State University Research Team Project is conducting a study related to how autism schools and parents are successfully treating people with autism. Click the button below to learn more.
A message from the Research TeamThis is Morgan Zymnis & Hande Hakkoymaz from Penn State University. Our research team is conducting a project to determine what treatments for people with autism that parents find effective.The research would require you to complete an online survey. You can start the survey here: https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0J65uCQMwSu5Hwx. We will be examining what autism treatments you have seen implemented, what treatments you find effective, and your thoughts about the treatment effectiveness. The number of questions will depend upon your experience with different autism treatments.All responses will be confidential.We really appreciate any help you can give us in understanding the quality interventions for people withautism in the United States.Sincerely,Morgan ZymnisHande Hakkoymaz
- Research Opportunity – Master’s thesis, titled, “Therapeutic Relationship between Primary Caregivers of School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Speech-Language Pathologists: An Electronic Survey.”
- Research Study Opportunity – Help Speed Up Autism Research – Join SPARK Today