The National Autism Association (NAA) has Toolkits for Caregivers (Elopement), First Responders, Teachers, Meeting the Police, First Signs, Grandparents and Age of Majority available for download. Links to each of the tool kits are below. The kits may also be ordered free as hard copies through the NAA website at: http://nationalautismassociation.org/.
- Age of Majority – A Guide for Caregivers on How to Plan & Prepare
- Big Red Safety Box for Caregivers
- Big Red Safety Box Teacher Toolkit
- First Signs, Next Steps: A Guide for Parents Concerned with their Child’s Development
- A Guide for Grandparents: Answers to Common Questions & Concerns Relating to Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Meet the Police: A Guide to Introducing Children & Adults with ASD to Local Law Enforecement
- First Responder Toolkit: A Guide to Searching for Missing Persons on the Autism Spectrum