Ways to Get Involved
The Autism Society of Hawaii is a 501(c)(3) organization serving families and individuals touched by autism and autism spectrum disorders. This means that our staff is composed of volunteers, and our funding is provided by the generous time, talent, and monetary donations from our community and fundraising events.
Fundraisers and special events positively support the Autism Society of Hawaii. Fundraisers may be organized by individuals, groups or businesses. If you have an idea for a fundraiser, you may start planning your event by completing the Host Your Own Event Form.
Ongoing Fundraising Events
When Easter Seals Hawaii could no longer pick up the recycling at Trump International Hotel Waikiki – Reynolds Recycling stepped up to the plate. Reynolds Recycling did their first pickup June 23rd and as a result ASH will benefit in the amount of $259.15 from not only that pickup but also from each pickup going forward. Mahalos Reynolds Recycling!
- Donations depend on the car being donated
- Must tell them you want the proceeds to go to ASH
- To learn more, please visit their website http://kokuainkind.com/ or email: email@example.com
- Additional Contact Info: Kokua in Kind 1006 Mikole St. Honolulu, HI 96819 – Phone: (808) 834-6603
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile the Foundation donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Autism Society of Hawaii.
- 0.5% of eligible purchases are donated to ASH – must use AmazonSmile link
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
To support this Autism Society Of Hawaii, always shop at smile.amazon.com. Mahalo!