See links for fliers and additional information below. If you are interested in any of the following please contact the respective provider directly.
The Autism Society of Hawai‘i is supporting this effort. It will benefit those in the spectrum.
ALOHA Autism CD Release Party
Public · Hosted by Kawika Kahiapo and Laurie Yano Kahiapo
Sunday, November 19 at 2 PM – 5 PM UTC-10
Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
280 Beach Walk, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
- Oahu November 25th
- Big Island December 7th
- Download the Surfers Healing Hawaii Flyer Here
- *** Vendors!! There are a limited number of vendor booths available.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot now. It’s $100 participation fee (this is tax-deductible), must bring own table and chairs, don’t forget to bring an activity for the Keiki. Limited amount of booths available.
We are very much hoping to encourage some agencies who are not currently providing residential treatment for CAMHD to submit proposals to provide this crucial level of care for Hawaii youth. It is RFP 460-18-01 and can be found at: http://gpcprod.spo.hawaii.gov/spo2/health/rfp103f/
7. Footsteps to Transition: An event for middle and high school students with special needs, with their families, to assist in making a successful transition to adult life and independence. Date: October 21, 2017 Time: 8:30-12:00pm (See attached flyer)
Goally is a startup developing a “smart clock” to enhance your child’s ability to perform routine activities of daily living independently. Goally is a stress-reducer for busy parents and a way of helping children develop a sense of mastery and control.
They are currently seeking beta testers to test a prototype Goally for 2 weeks (zero cost) and provide feedback. Beta volunteers should:
- Have a child with autism between the ages of 5 and 18
- Be willing to provide feedback by phone and via the app during the test period
Go to https://goally.co/AS002 to sign up and learn more.