Thank You to Our Community Partners…DOE, HCCF/BTSH, LDAH and many more.
Following you will find information and links to register for the Autism Society of Hawaii (ASH) events. Click on the name of the event to download the flyer. Please be sure to check our Facebook page as well for last minute updates and additional information. You can also email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org if want a flyer for a specific event or have addition questions.
ASH is happy to collaborate with the Department of Homeland Security, Homeland Security investigations and Department of Attorney General for the following presentation on ‘Internet Safety’ at Saint Louis Alumni Association Hall on 1/22/18 from 4pm-5pm. This is a presentation for students and parents.
‘Children are becoming increasingly interested in social media and from much younger ages, especially individuals with autism. They might utilize the internet (or other social media outlets) to gather information for school, reinforcement, communication or to socialize. It is crucial that individuals with autism learn how to protect themselves online, and that they understand what is and isn’t appropriate on the internet.’
- January 22, 2018 from 4:00 – 5:00 PM at Saint Louis Alumni Association Hall
- FREE – Maximum of 25
- Please see the Internet Safety Flyer for more details.
- Parking information will be sent to those who RSVP.
- Sign up here soon!
- 9:00 – 11:00 AM
- $7 per person
- Includes 2 pieces of pizza, drink and tokens
- See our FB page for photos from the last event
- Register for the Event Here
- 10:00 – 11:30 AM
- See the flyer for more details.
- Register Here
- Please note there are a limited amount of poles available for the children, first come first serve.
- If you have your own poles bring bring them.
- Bait will be provided.
More volunteers are needs to help record the fish from the kids, unhooking the catches and fixing any broken lines (broken lines are very rare). Please contact Jessica (email@example.com) if you are interested in volunteering. If you don’t know about fishing, don’t worry, Brendon will teach you to unhook the fish.
- We’re very sorry for the inconvenience, but this event has been cancelled.
***SAVE THE DATE – Autism Society of Hawaii 1st Annual Walk on 04/28/18***
ASH’s “National Autism Awareness Month” Train Ride
Please be sure to check our Facebook page as well for last minute updates and additional information. On EventBrite – https://www.eventbrite.com/d/hi–honolulu/events/ an event can be found by searching for Autism Society of Hawaii, or you can also contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 368-1191 if want a flyer for a specific event or have addition questions.