It has come to our attention that Disney’s ‘Gigantic’ will not be released. Therefore, it will be replaced with Disney’s ‘A Wrinkle In Time’. All other details in regards to the time and place are the same. Download the “A Wrinkle in Time” flyer here.
If you already have tickets for ‘Gigantic‘ and would like to see ‘A Wrinkle In Time‘ you do NOT need to re-purchase tickets, I will replace them. If you do not want to see ‘A Wrinkle In Time’ please request a refund through Eventbrite.
Thank you for your understanding!
- Disney’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time‘
- March 10th, 2018 – 9:45am – (entrance at 9:30am)
- Pearlridge- Consolidated Theaters – 98-1005 Moanalua Road Aiea, HI 96701
- ‘Sensory Friendly Films’ are where the lights are a little more raised, the sounds are a bit softer, there’s an acceptance of quirky, ‘stimming’ behaviors. This accommodates sensory sensitivities that many children on the spectrum have.
- Children on the Autism Spectrum are FREE
- Parent tickets are $11.00
- Siblings who are not on the Autism Spectrum are $5.00
- The snack bar and café will be open.
- This is be in the new, re-modeled Pearlridge theaters with reclining seats!!
- A minimum of 75 seats are required to have this screening.
- Watch the trailer below or visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhZ56rcWwRQ
- Reserved for members of the Autism Society of Hawaii. Membership is free…
- Tickets can be purchased here!