On Saturday, April 28, 2018 Autism Society of Hawaii (ASH) will be hosting our 1st Annual 5K Walk and Resource Fair Fundraising Event. We will be promoting Autism Awareness and showcasing the fabulous agencies, available resources, and opportunities that support our families and those affected by autism.
- When: Saturday, April 28, 2018
- Registration Day of Event: 7:00 AM
- Walk Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Where: Ala Moana Beach Park / Magic Island (1201 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, HI 96814)
- Pre-Registration (before 10:00 pm 4/26/18): $25.00 for Individuals 15 years and older, $15.00 for Children ages 14 and under – Register Now!
- Price Increase Day of event: $30.00 for Adults and $20 for children on the day of the event.
- Tax Deductible: The registration fee is deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- T-shirts: To be guaranteed a T-shirt: Register by April 1, 2018.
- Prizes: to be announced
Autism affects 1 in 68 children with 1 in 5 being boys. This has reached near epidemic proportions and we at the Autism Society of Hawaii (ASH) provide vital programs and services that can improve the lives those affected by Autism and their families.
Please join the Autism Society of Hawaii for its first annual Walk for Autism and Resource Fair at Ala Moana Beach Parks Magic Island. This event is designed to promote Autism Awareness, showcase the fabulous agencies that support our families and raise funds for the programs and services that ASH provides: Sensory Friendly Films, Hikes, Microsoft Autism Youth Spark camps, Sensory Friendly Chuck E Cheese, Spring Break Camping, Train rides, Parent training sessions, and more.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY in a safe, inclusive, and accepting environment. The Autism Walk & Resource Fair offers a fun and informative day filled with food, families, entertainment, and activities as well as a resource fair that provides information and resources for families with community support, and much more. Many exhibitors and vendors, including: service providers, advocacy and support groups, government organizations, and more will be featured at the resource fair.
How to get involved
Build A Team: Invite your family, friends and coworkers to walk or run on your team. Encourage them to set a goal of $100 per walker! Invite out of town family and friends to participate. Create your very own personalized fundraising page while helping promote autism acceptance in our community and raising funds for programs and services. ALL of the money raised stays in Hawaii! Register Now!
Cannot Make the Walk? Please consider making a donation!Your generosity is greatly appreciated! ALL funds raised stay in the Hawaii to support our mission.